Saturday, February 20

Hhhhheeeeelllllllooooooooooo!

Is anyone still out there...I know it has been a considerable amount of time... I am not going to bore anyone with all the details over the past three months...let's just say...IT HAS BEEN CRAZY! I am now working for Mendy at the daycare, cooking and loving it... haven't had much time to scrapbook but have been working on Tim Holtz's "12 Tags of Christmas"...and all I can say is OH My!! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them all...but they do take a considerable amount of supplies (which I am working on collecting)... We need to keep that on the down low! I started on my own tags which I will be teaching a class on. We are going to have 2 or 3 small classes...so...I will continue to create...here are three of the tags I have completed...each tag is 6 1/4" x 3 1/8"...which is the same size Tim uses... I have learned so much from his techniques and cannot wait to share! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Pretty

kim said...

hi its kim fletcher dowling, i got this website from your mom on facebook. i guess you never check your facebook :) i would love to talk to you, call me 432-687-5875 or 432-413-7318. you are so creative.....very pretty stuff!

Childoftherockgarden said...

Hi Julie,
I love these tags. I really want to make some tags. I just ordered the leaves and the tag sizzix of Tim's to use with my vagabond. They should be here any day. Come and play!!!!!