Tuesday, February 23

Snow Day....Lazy Day



This is usually a very rare occurrence in West Texas...but...this is the fourth snow this year... I am ready for some sunshine! Jordan and I have been couped up in the house all day...school cancelled...I didn't go to work...It is beautiful (from inside the house)...I only went out long enough to take a couple of pics : ) Tomorrow is supposed to be somewhat warmer...I am so glad I am a southern girl...I would not last up north!

Just before Christmas, I started working on some wood cigar boxes using alcohol inks and a few Tim Holtz products and techniques....I must say Tim Holtz is my hero!! I love his work!! I try and visit his blog on a regular (I have it in my favs to the right..if you want to go there) and am so ready for all the new colors and products to be released for sale here in the US...Since I was home today I even watched Tim on QVC UK...he works so fast!

Anyway...I will be teaching a class on these very soon...still looking for a location! Enjoy!

0 comments: