Wednesday, April 1

March Kit Club Layout

Good Morning : )

Well...I thought I would show you my creation from our LSS Kit Club...I like going to these classes because you usually learn something new...and they can help you get out of your comfort zone... I would never use foam on my pages before ...BUT...with a little INK...not bad...(the balloons are foam)...Sandra did an excellent job on this layout!! ...Thanks for teaching : )

I have Bunko tonight and am responsible for a main dish...so I had better go get busy!! Plus...have housework to do...hope everyone has a great day : )

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Very cute spread! And fun to see, after seeing the entire line at bunko tonight!

Kim :) said...

Great layout idea! Those kit classes seem interesting. Good Job!

Childoftherockgarden said...

Love your work, Julie!
I'm back in town and returned with more pictures!
Terry