Wednesday, April 15

My Every Intention

I guess everyone has noticed that I have been out of pocket again and it was originally my intention to post everyday...I guess we all go through spots of mass histeria and are running around just trying to keep up... This has definitely been me here lately. Fortunately...most of my running has been fun stuff...like taking pictures...
I took some pictures this last Friday evening with a family to get some pics of the kiddos... They were both so cute and we had such a good time... I am not posting their names but you will see they are both so stinking cute...



See I told you : )... They were sitting there so stiff and then I asked the sister..."Do you love your little brother?" and this is what we got...just precious... : )
Well...I had better get back to the mayhem...Enjoy your day

1 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Love the vintage look of the photo.