Wednesday, April 22

Hoss

Again...sorry for the absence...been busy helping a friend... Tooday I was trying to take it easy... I woke up and was having a hard time moving though.. I have arthritis and somedays it is pretty difficult even getting out of bed. This is one of those days...

Anyways...I have not told ya'll yet about my darling pets... We have three kitty kats and they are just precious.. well at least one of them is... We have Dot-which we rescued..she had been declawed and then put outside..she can be pretty bratty- then there's Cricket-she doen't like Dot AND then there's HOSS...the most precious baby boy I have ever seen...I know gag, right?...but...when I am having those rough days he is just so sweet... I think it is incredible that our pets KNOW when we are having a bad day...physically, emotionally, or whatever and will try and comfort us... This morning I woke up and my sweet...did I mention he weighs 20 pounds...my sweet baby boy laying on me and licking my fingers... You just have to laugh... Don't get me wrong he can be a brat too... Like this picture shows...he is on top of my kitchen cabinets.. he gets up there and then he cries for his mom to come and get him and when I am trying to help him down...this is what he does... he will just lay down and look at me like "what are you tryin to do?" ....at least he smiled for the picture ; )


Well...I hope everyone has a good day...more pictures to come...I have two sessions on Saturday ...should be fun... BYE : )

1 comments:

Childoftherockgarden said...

Hoss is adorable! I'm sorry you had a bad day, Ms. Julie. I hope you feel better tomorrow!!