Sunday, June 21

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I have truly been blessed...I have so many great men in my life (that doesn't sound very good)...let me explain... My mother married my dad (step-dad) when I was 10 and before then my grandfather had been the male role-model in my life...I think it is vital for every girl to have a paternal figure PRESENT in her life...and I am truly grateful for mine!!Thank you !! My grandfather (PaPa) passed away a few years back...I miss him so much and think of him today!

Then there is my husband...although a little rough around the edges at times...I love him and could not have picked someone better to be the father of our daughter...and my father-in-law is so great with Jordan it is amazing to see him with her...so much patience!! Jordan is a very blessed child to have all of these men PRESENT in her life also...Thank ya'll!!

I did make a couple of Father's Day cards and thought I would share:
This one is for my Dad...I used Basic Grey Periphery...






And I made this one for my Father-In-Law...he loves Japanesse gardening and artwork... Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Mary Kay said...

So much prettier in real life!