Friday, June 26

SHOCKING : 0

I knew Farrah Fawcett had been sick for quite some time and then on Wednesday a priest had gone to see her...it is just so sad...and then when the news broke yesterday afternoon I was absolutely shocked about Michael Jackson's death...He was such an amazing entertainer...I was a teen in the 80's when the Thriller ablum came out...and the video...and I remember dancing in my room by the hour listening to his music with my friends...You can watch the video on YouTube here is the link...they cannot be embedded right now...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8...Enjoy the video!!

I have been working on the garage...we are getting a new garage door installed on Monday and then I will be back to paper crafting...so stay tuned...have a great Friday : )

0 comments: