Tuesday, June 16

I'mmmmm bbbaaaacccckkkkkkkk!!!!

I am sure some people have thought I dropped off the face of the earth!! I finished the month (or so) working at the daycare and now it is time to get life back to normal...or in my case semi-normal : )
I have officially started looking for a job...I will keep ya'll posted...I have loved my time at home but needing a new to me car and with the economy the way it is Jon's hours have been cut...so...I may even look for something part-time...ya just never know...
I was able to go to a scrapbooking crop this last weekend and worked on an acrylic album...they are so much fun...I will post some pics when it is done : )... I just love my crop group!! They are some of the greatest people I know...and I am not just saying that because some of ya'll read my blog...I really mean it!!! (You can check out their blogs with the blog tags on the side)
Jordan came home last night from her grandma's and I am so glad she is back...I miss her when she is gone!! Although she is probably not glad to be home...we are currently working on cleaning house!!YEA!!! Over the last month or so things have been neglected...seeing how when I would get home collapse from exhaustion, eat and go to bed!!! It is amazing how much energy babies and toddlers burn...I mean seriously!! They are all precious though and I wouldn't admit this to just anyone...but...I am already missing'em...especially the twins ; )

0 comments: