Saturday, June 27

Hhhheeeyyyy!!!

Well...my latest project is my banner...I finally got some digital scrapbooking software...and for a steal I might add....it is sooooo much fun... I have always loved the actual paper and INK and all the little do dads...but...I can really see where digital scrapbooking can be useful... After I finished my banner I did 3 layouts in like 20 minutes...so cool...and there are so many different things for free online for digital scraping... anyway...I will share one of the layouts...but please remember this was the first one... Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays cool : )

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Cute new banner! And love the digi page too. It can be fun for sure!

Julie said...

Thanks Kelley...I may be calling ya for some tips :)

Childoftherockgarden said...

Lovely! Are you using APE or AP?
Thanks for the tip on vintage. i used a new cushion and had a vacation at Michael's!