Wednesday, July 22

The BIG 13!!!


Jordan is finally 13 and is so excited...today is her birthday and since she has gotten up this morning she has been "prancing" around and singing "Today's my birthday"...
I remember that excitement even though it's been a day or two...and the feeling of a writ of passage! I think the countdown to 16 has begun...Help!
No...she is such a good kid...most of the time...you know they all have their moments... and she is completely different from me in so many ways...I am in there a little bit...but for the most part she is more like my mother-in-law... I say all the time...it is strange...raising and living with your mother-in-law...no...every one knows I love my MIL...
Jon's birthday is tomorrow...the BIG 38... finally we are not the same age... he is 352 days older than me and he just loves the 13 days in between that we are the same age... During that time I remind him though...he is still closer to 40 than me... : )
Enjoy your weekend...I will be scrapbooking all weekend and will post the results next week!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Happy Birthday --

Childoftherockgarden said...

Happy Birthday to Sweet Jordan from Bill and me!! What a milestone and what a beautiful picture.