Tuesday, July 7

Recouped and Ready ; )



Well...the 4th toke a toll on me...it was alot of fun though...but wow...we didn't get home until 1:30am and to bed until after 2am... I am too old for all that... I used to be able to stay up all night...but not any more... It is funny; even if Jon and I go out for dinner and a movie I am ready to be home by 10:30pm... You know I never thought that would happen and I never thought the music would be too loud... : )

Jordan had such a good time...and these three pics were my favs...We had hot dogs and deviled eggs and chips and dessert...yum,yum... and we did not have any injuries this year... last year I was hit with a firework...the tube fell over just as it went off... So all was good...

The guys had tons of fun...blowing stuff up...This was some of the destruction they caused... urg,urg,urg...This is Jon and Jon...Jon my husband and Jon my cousin...

Another cool thing...is that my parents live on a hill out on the lake and you could see fireworks going off all around us...So I think we all got our firework fix and we are good for another year! Hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Great photos Ms. Julie!!! I love the sparkler!!