Tuesday, July 21

Just a Tuesday

Good Morning : )
I woke up bright and early this morning and thought...wow...I have some catching up to do!
I decided to pass on the job with Teleperformance and am continuing my search...I am so fortunate to have a great husband who supports me! I just did not feel right about working there and did not get a good "vibe" (if you will) about it!! But I have lots of other prospects and lots of apps out there...so I feel it won't be long...everyone just please pray! Please!

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is Jordan's 13th birthday...and Thursday is Jon's 38th birthday... We are planning on a Six Flags trip with a friend of Jordans'...but it will have to wait until August... so I am planning on a girls day for Wednesday!

There is a crop/retreat this weekend...so planning on spending a little time there...still wanting to do some preplanning some time before the end of the week...and going to order tons of pictures...Walgreens is having a special...10 cent prints for 50 or more... so you get 50 pics for $5...not a bad deal...

I scheduled a class for Thursday, August 6th at Scrapbooker's Dream...It is a two page layout and two cards...The paper is from Glitz Sparrow line of paper...Love it!!!. http://glitzitnow.blogspot.com/ with some bright orange cardstock, Smooch pearl paint and glitter!! I don't think a price has been set yet...but will keep ya'll posted!!!

Well...I think that is about it... I will show and tell after the retreat! : ) Enjoy your day!

0 comments: