Monday, July 13

Crop results

Well...the little visitor is gone!!! Yea!!! I took off my map (which I had gotten from an outside source) and then changed my password...it is way hard now... Any way...we are back in business... and I am so glad. I went to the crop retreat this past weekend and had a really great time... I got a couple of things done and here is one of my layouts...

These pics are from July 4th, 2008...and you will notice the pic in the bottom right corner...well, that is my mother...she absolutely refused to let me take her pic...so I told her I would just have to scrap that pic...and I did...love you, mom!! It looks like there is an alien attached to her face... Of course...that is Jon and I on the left...top right...Uncle Mark (mom's brother), then Jordan and her Nana, Mary, my MIL...Middle left is the destruction of fireworks...middle right...my sweet grandma...bottom left is Jordan and my dad, Richard...We always have such a great time for the 4th and I look forward to it every year...

The other project I created are for a class...the layout is so cute...with bright orange and purple and turquoise and brown...too cute...you can go to Scrapbookers Dream blog for info on the class...the link is in my blog list to the right... Hope everyone has a great day...Enjoy : )

0 comments: