Thursday, July 9

The Latest

Well...it has been an active 24 hours...I had bunko last night...which I love and got the best scrapbook prize (I took my own prize home)...not that there weren't other great prizes...it is just that I had picked it out and REALLY wanted it...It was Prima paper, flowers and bling in these bright almost flourscent colors with black and white...too cute...
Then today...I went to Teleperformance for a typing test...and scored 51 wpm...which is good and then made a perfect score on the Customer Service exam...cool...and they offered me a job... The hours may be problematic but we will see... staying positive : ) I started training on 07/20... I still have several resumes out there and one at the hospital...so I could still here from them... be praying...
My 3?th birthday is tomorrow...Jon has taken the day off...so we will be together all day...cool...then I will be scrapbooking all weekend...cannot wait...hopefully I will have lots of projects to share by Monday... Hope everyone has a great weekend : )

0 comments: