Monday, March 9

Distressed Two Page Layout

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day... It has been interesting around here...We started spring break today...so my daughter is home and I left my car keys in my mom's van...so...kinda stuck in the house. I am also getting ready for spring cleaning...and will be elbow deep in paint before the end of the week...I will post pictures as soon as I am done...rememeber I love to work on a strict budget...I will let you know about all the bargins I got later in the week... So much fun :)....

I wanted to show and tell another project I completed for a class I recently taught... I used Bazzill cardstock and some of the Flair Horsin' Around and Autumn Slendor lines of paper and a couple of Prima flowers and Stickles....This is a quick layout with a-lot-a bang and remember...Ink Makes Everything Better : )

0 comments: