Friday, March 6

Good Morning : )

Today, I wanted to take some time to post some of my past projects...If you have any questions please post...Enjoy!!


This is a mini album I made for Thanksgiving using the BoBunny Beautiful Life line. My idea was to put it out on the table for the holiday next to an arrangement...use pics and let everyone know what you are thankful for...and see how things change or stay the same from year to year...


I made an explosion box for a class and used The 3 Bugs in a Rug Maverick line. Karla at the LSS asked me to make this...and I ended up making three...one is like this one using Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl paper and the other is a 6" box...I will share the pics on that one later..


This was for another class I taught at the LSS using the Appleton line of paper. This is Jordan on her first day of 6th grade. Of course being a scrapbooker I had to embarrass her...Yes I followed her INTO school to take pictures...in the MIDDLE SCHOOL....hehehe....



And lastly...Another class I taught at the LSS before Christmas...This is a clock on canvas using many different lines of paper. I also pulled these papers out of my scrap file...so one is Paper Adventure, one is K&Co, another is Cosmo Cricket and I think Karen Foster...it's been awhile... Oh and I guess you can see the ink...INK MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER : )!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FANTASTIC DAY

1 comments:

Gayle said...

You blog looks great to me. I love blog land and looking at them and checking back on them. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Gayle T.