Monday, March 16

Time Flies When You Are Havin Fun?

The painting is in progess...and I have proof!! : )
See I have been working...and not just neglecting ya'll...

The wall that is now chocolate brown (same as color above) was previously covered in vintage 1983 vinyl wallpaper which was ivory with rust colored stencil flower/fountain shapes...I don't know what else to call them...they used to be on everything in the 80's... I remember vividly...


I removed the paper and textured the wall and then painted...including the edge work by hand and painted 2 picture frames which I will hopefully finish tomorrow... The rest of the walls will be ivory....

Last year during Spring Break I revamped our hall bathroom...It is very small but it sure took some time...it was also adorned with the same era wallpaper in the same color scheme with a rose motiff...at least the contractor was consistent : ) The picture shows it to be more yellow then it really is... but it is a lighter gold color...


I just hope this revamp turns out as good as the bathroom did... I guess we all will see soon...pictures will be coming : )

1 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Having fun yet?