Thursday, March 5

Here I Gooooo!!!

After lots of encouragement, I am finally posting on my blog I started a year ago... My MIL (Mary) is one of my very best friends and she has been lovingly nudging me to do this... I LOVE paper crafts of all types and have tried most of them, among many other things and have learned some things along the way. I will show you my projects that I have completed or in process and we will have some fun along the way. There will be some characters along the way, so I will fill you in...
Jon is my husband of 13 1/2 years...
Jordan is our 12 yr old daughter...who is going on 21... I know someone can relate...
Mary my mother-in-law and friend...
Roger my father-in-law...he's pretty quiet
Becky my mother and friend...she started this whole paper obsession...
Richard my dad...he's pretty quiet too
Mendy is my best friend of 18 years
Mason and Kylee are Mendy's twins that will be 1 yr this month....
I think that is pretty much the cast...there will be a few added here and there...
Well...enjoy and hopefully we will all learn some things along the way : )

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Way to go Julie!!

Terry Grosvenor said...

Julie,
This looks great!!!! My blog is still in progress, but you are once again motivating me to continue. Good for you!