Friday, March 27

I AM STILL ALIVE : )

I hope everyone has not given up on me : ) I am still alive and breathing...barely...asthma is rough when you live in west texas... Lubbock blew into Abilene yesterday : ) but I am on the mend and once again up late and working on getting ready for the class I am teaching tomorrow morning.



I finished my bedroom for the most part...and will post some pics tomorrow...I am still looking for just the right thing to hang on one wall...guess I will have to go junkin'...darn the luck : )
Hope everyone has a great night!

1 comments:

Terry Grosvenor said...

J,
I had SO MUCH FUN in your Calendar class yesterday! You are an excellent teacher. Thank you for being so patient with me and my problem cutting system!!!! You are so talented and I just enjoy being with you.
Thanks so much,
Terry