Thursday, March 5

My Latest Project and Upcoming Class


Hi again...

I thought I would go ahead and add my newest project... This is one of those things I had to think about for quite awhile to come up with. Another friend of mine, Pam, and I were talking about creating a card file/perpetual calendar and this is what I came up with. The base pages are manilla file folders, that are stitched together and then embellished. I used the Basic Grey Perphiery line of paper. I'll be teaching this class the last saturday in March, the 28th at Scrapbooker's Dream...which is in Abilene, Texas. If you are local and need info, please post....The cost is $30 and is a 4 hour class. You know if you are a scrapbooker you always have scraps to make homemade cards and this project will help keep you organized throughout the year. You can make your cards, label your calendar for the birthday, address and label your envelope and have it ready to go way in advance...

0 comments: