Saturday, March 28

Scrapbook Class Ran Late : )

Hey there...I hope no one gave up on me. I had every intention on posting some of my bedroom pics BUT...instead of a 4 hour class it ran over a bit and I got home a little later...which is fine..I love being with all of the ladies at the LSS and we had a great time...

Instead I thought I would share a senior picture I recently took and ask for some feedback... I am posting my fav ... The young man's name is Dawson and he is a bull rider and quite good from what I have heard...He wanted something a little different than the usual studio portraits and being we are in TEXAS (the greatest state in the union) we had to include his interest... BULLS...I am in no way a professional photog...but I have taken some decent pics in the last couple of years since I bought my Canon SLR camera. Anyways...any comments are appreciated...I am taking another set of senior pictures tomorrow afternoon... Have a good night

3 comments:

Terry Grosvenor said...

J,
This is an excellent picture. The bull and barn in the background tells his story-perfect.
Well done! I am quite impressed with your initiative and photographic abilities!
Terry

Julie said...

Thanks Terry...I think we have both come such a long way since last year... ;)

Kelley said...

Ha! Love the bull, very clever!