Monday, March 30

It is Official!!!

My sleep schedule is messed up...LOL...it is currently 4:02am Central Standard Time and I am still up...wow...I am normally a great sleeper and usually need a great deal of sleep...I guess not this week or has is been two... Oh Well at least I am getting something done during this period of insomnia... I took senior pictures today for Courtney (technically yesterday, but whatever) and have worked on them using Photoshop and don't think I did too bad... This is one of my favs... Oh and the young man in the previous picture...this is his girlfriend...she is so sweet... I think they are too cute together!! Please give feedback if you have an opinion...they are appreciated : )

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

We know Courtney. She is a very pretty girl. From the looks of this picture, you've done a heck of a job on them!

Julie said...

Thanks...I was wondering if ya'll knew her...she said she played softball :) She hasn't even seen them yet... See ya at Bunko :)

Kelley said...

Wowza! She is a stunner! Love love love the pic!